3.19.2003

I LOVE YOU, DSL.

I know, everyone's getting a little sick of my yammering on about the DSL. Either you already have high-speed internet, and you're over the excitement, or you don't, and you really wish I would stop rubbing it in. Well, I will stop, I promise. I just wanted to let you know that I got it installed without major difficulty and am surfing away.

The downside to the DSL? I spend a little too much time surfing. Before I know it, I've been online for an hour or two, and I haven't posted yet. Hm. And here I thought that the at-home connection would help my blogging.

PROJECTS MARCH ON

The past few days have been pretty productive. The back of the cabled raglan is done. The front of the cabled raglan is ready for cabling. (Put off casting on with the easily breakable yarn? Me? I don't know what you're talking about.) I also started the cabled sleeveless turtleneck, aka Moll.

The bad news for my current projects is the recent warm spell we've been having here in southern Connecticut. 60 degree weather makes me want summer-weight yarn and patterns for kicky little tops. Not good. Could I have a cold snap, please? Just enough to get me through these two sweaters and maybe that Koigu scarf. A couple of weeks. That's really all I need, I swear.

No comments: