3.13.2003

FORGING AHEAD

I am cabling the raglans! They are looking quite good, though I say it myself, for a first cable endeavor. I hope to have the back done tonight. Sadly, this means I must cast on for the front, and I hate casting on with this yarn, due to it’s tendency to break. Larry very kindly suggested that this was less the fault of my potentially screwy cast on method, and more the fault of the single-ply, loosely spun yarn… but still my heart is filled with dread. Is it okay to start another project just because I fear casting on for this one? No. It isn’t. I know. I will take my courage in hand.

Since nothing else of great import has happened (no one has given birth or set fire to any of my possessions) I think I will have to wind this up now. Can you believe it? A brief entry! Perhaps I am coming down with something…

No comments: